Michael

Rescue The Kage Event

14 posts in this topic

Hello Ninjas!

I am pleased to introduce you to my next event. This time it will incorporate RP and PvP! Here's how the game will work, I will be kidnapping each Kage individually and each village have the chance to send in a maximum of 4 parties (1 party is sent in at a time). They will be trying to defeat me so they can take their Kage back to their village! The level requirements for Leaf and Sand are level 30+. Mist will have a level requirement of 25+ due to it being a very new village.

  • The event will be taking place on 6/23/19 at 12 P.M. EST.
  • It will begin with the Leaf village, then Sand, then Mist.
  • To give me your teams, you can either PM me here on the forums, or on discord (michael#2236)

How To Win: If at least half of the teams fighting for the village, the village will receive village points! As an additional bonus, the teams that do defeat me will win 5 coupons each!

Note: I understand that Takumi does not have a Kage to kidnap, so after this event I will be hosting a missing only tournament!

Thank you to @Kuraen Vali and @Itama Date who will be participating as the Leaf and Sand village Kages. And to @Koneck who will be filling in as the Mizukage!

17 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

event sounds fun asf, cant wait /y

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reminds me of that one event where Jessica and Shirou raided Sand and Leaf on their GM accounts

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds fun yeah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we allowed to pay ransom money to win? I mean it is a kidnapping....

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eagly said:

Are we allowed to pay ransom money to win? I mean it is a kidnapping....

Using money to save your Kage is a bad investment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lumy said:

Using money to save your Kage is a bad investment.

An investment without bloodshed makes it a good investment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2019 at 3:25 AM, Michael said:

Hello Ninjas!

I am pleased to introduce you to my next event. This time it will incorporate RP and PvP! Here's how the game will work, I will be kidnapping each Kage individually and each village have the chance to send in a maximum of 4 parties (1 party is sent in at a time). They will be trying to defeat me so they can take their Kage back to their village! The level requirements for Leaf and Sand are level 30+. Mist will have a level requirement of 25+ due to it being a very new village.

  • The event will be taking place on 6/23/19 at 12 P.M. EST.
  • It will begin with the Leaf village, then Sand, then Mist.
  • To give me your teams, you can either PM me here on the forums, or on discord (michael#2236)

How To Win: If at least half of the teams fighting for the village, the village will receive village points! As an additional bonus, the teams that do defeat me will win 5 coupons each!

Note: I understand that Takumi does not have a Kage to kidnap, so after this event I will be hosting a missing only tournament!

Thank you to @Kuraen Vali and @Itama Date who will be participating as the Leaf and Sand village Kages. And to @Reap who will be filling in as the Mizukage!

Nice event but wasn't @Kenock the Mizukage?And who's going to send the parties?Is there no general or commander or the council will send the parties? Nice event by the way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like great fun! I really hope I get to make it now especially. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have better idea let missings party to defend you and only if missings lost tha sand/leaf/mist can try to kill you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Shimon lee said:

I have better idea let missings party to defend you and only if missings lost tha sand/leaf/mist can try to kill you

 

You are a missing. No events for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welp gotta grind 10 more levels before the 23rd Mist grinding here we come

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.