Yamikami

Cutter best group fight jutsu?

37 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Hinam said:

Also wp easy to run away not like cutter

Cresent you still have free hit from autoatack 

Also someone is behind you so train your fingers to change direction of your jutsu faster most easiest thing to do counter someone after sub especially you see when someone sub so its not suprise for you

Also wp easy to run away not like cutter ??????????

Lets compare.

WaterPrison            Cutter
1sec                               2sec
9Tile Range               11 Tiles Range
Snare                           Stun

Cutter easier to outrun & easier to counter cast.

Also someone is behind you so train your fingers to change direction of your jutsu faster most easiest thing to do counter someone after sub especially you see when someone sub so its not suprise for you

So the Lightning user has to train his fingers to change direction while you dont. Because if you sub you are behind me.
Anyways, if you think Lighting is good use it.

10 hours ago, Hinam said:

Ok boy go counter 5 6 cutters in same time gl xd

Go try to counter 5 6 Earth Pillars at the same time gl xd
Go try to counter 5 6 Hurricane Blades at the same time gl xd

You cant compare anything with high numbers.

10 hours ago, Hinam said:

Ok boy go counter 5 6 cutters in same time gl xd

you could say the same with any mastery, counter 5-6 crecents, counter 5-6 wind Homings, counter 5-6 Fire/water users with their 3 tile projectiles. 

you cant expect a mastery to take on number advantage otherwise it would be meta like the melee masteries.

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Enver said:

Lets compare.

So the Lightning user has to train his fingers to change direction while you dont. Because if you sub you are behind me.

Cutter has 11 tiles but you can also walk while it's charging meaning it actually has 13-14 tiles range and you can predict where you opponent is going. Plus the base damage that cutter does is insane, look at water prison 8 base damage single target while cutter is AoE. And Cutter is a proper stun compared to water prison snare lol.

Cutter is just too powerful of an ability it has stun, damage and range

3 minutes ago, Kuroi Yeldo said:

Cutter has 11 tiles but you can also walk while it's charging meaning it actually has 13-14 tiles range and you can predict where you opponent is going. Plus the base damage that cutter does is insane, look at water prison 8 base damage single target while cutter is AoE. And Cutter is a proper stun compared to water prison snare lol.

Now you totally remove the skill from casting Cutter. Sometimes you have to walk the other side while casting Cutter so they dont try to cancel it.

You can run 7tiles per second.
7+7 = 14 (Longer than Cutter range)
7 = 7 (Shorter than WP range)

6 minutes ago, Enver said:

Now you totally remove the skill from casting Cutter. Sometimes you have to walk the other side while casting Cutter so they dont try to cancel it.

You can run 7tiles per second.
7+7 = 14 (Longer than Cutter range)
7 = 7 (Shorter than WP range)

You're clearly defending cutter despite everything else that is mentioned.

1 second cast time extra but it's nullified with the walking and extra range .

What makes it OP is that it stuns, it doesn't snare, so you can combo up like crazy with this homing ability unlike water prison you can just flicker out easily. Plus water prison damage for an homing ability is 8 while cutter is above 40 lol. Can you not see how broken it is compared to other homings?

I think to balance cutter it needs to be changed to snare just like all homings, why wp and do changed to snare while cutter remains the same is not fair.

8 minutes ago, Kuroi Yeldo said:

You're clearly defending cutter despite everything else that is mentioned.

1 second cast time extra but it's nullified with the walking and extra range .

What makes it OP is that it stuns, it doesn't snare, so you can combo up like crazy with this homing ability unlike water prison you can just flicker out easily. Plus water prison damage for an homing ability is 8 while cutter is above 40 lol. Can you not see how broken it is compared to other homings?

So you have to waste flicker for going out of WP, cool Flicker is meta right?
Cutter is the most easy counterable homing in the game right now. You are slowed + 2sec react time...
asdsdd.png.cc2183e92d66f7075937bec1e6c7b0ab.png
If you sub a Cutter, imagine what you can use after...
Cutter is always a selfstun while some other homings are not. 
WP isnt a selfstun. But since you are the WP caster you can know which direction his sub will go. So you can change direction to punish WAYYYY easier.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Kuroi Yeldo said:

Water prison is more of an interrupt cuz of the 1s cast that you forgot to mention.

5 hours ago, Enver said:

Lets compare.

so changing direction is really hard i forgot you need learn how to run in game too bcs clicking keys is hard and also if you getting wp if you are 3 times from enemy that's time to change network 

you doing 2 tiles when cutter user doing 1 calculation saying that's you need run around 21 tiles to overrange cutter oh wait just 2 sec csst so if you are only in range around 3/4 tiles from enemy its no chance to run out bcs you gonna miss this 2 tiles which are core 

5 hours ago, Enver said:

Go try to counter 5 6 Earth Pillars at the same time gl xd
Go try to counter 5 6 Hurricane Blades at the same time gl xd

You cant compare anything with high numbers.

and idk you noticed but in that topic talk was about teamfights people like taka playing 10 lightings which are uncounterable that;s sense of this post

8 minutes ago, Hinam said:

so changing direction is really hard i forgot you need learn how to run in game too bcs clicking keys is hard and also if you getting wp if you are 3 times from enemy that's time to change network 

you doing 2 tiles when cutter user doing 1 calculation saying that's you need run around 21 tiles to overrange cutter oh wait just 2 sec csst so if you are only in range around 3/4 tiles from enemy its no chance to run out bcs you gonna miss this 2 tiles which are core 

and idk you noticed but in that topic talk was about teamfights people like taka playing 10 lightings which are uncounterable that;s sense of this post

Changing direction on Cutter is the hardest out of every homings.

8 minutes ago, Hinam said:

This is probably the stupidest shit ive heard to far on nin. If you use that same logic you cant outrun any homings. 
Around 21 tiles to overrange? What are you even talking about lol.
If you are 3/4 tiles from the enemy you try to cancel it right? IF you cant cancel it because you miss or did it too slow than your basically just bad.

emver XD get something in this game then we can talk about bad bcs atm you are just bug which noone know and it's basic teories not everyone gonna hit and stop cast some people are not like akat or low ping or even they can have cds after combo xd

what can i say go exp all masteries play them on high lvl then talk XD you talking just basics which you know "how should i counter this"

trust me if you gonna play some water/fire or water/earth or water/lighting or w/e another mastery your eyes gonna see it another way wm/lighting isnt only mastery in this game 

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, Hinam said:

emver XD get something in this game then we can talk about bad bcs atm you are just bug which noone know and it's basic teories not everyone gonna hit and stop cast some people are not like akat or low ping or even they can have cds after combo xd

what can i say go exp all masteries play them on high lvl then talk XD you talking just basics which you know "how should i counter this"

trust me if you gonna play some water/fire or water/earth or water/lighting or w/e another mastery your eyes gonna see it another way wm/lighting isnt only mastery in this game 

Ive played Fire Water Light Weapon GF Med all on 50’s.

No one knows me? Ive never heard Hinam ever on Nin...

Also I remember beating you and Lucifer 1v2

I agree that Cutter is the best group fight jutsu because it takes no skill to use. Once you land it it's basically stun combo followed by death. Whereas Earth Prison, Water prison you can still save your flicker and run out of it during group fight so you don't get comboed.

Suppose 3 lightning users vs 3 fire users. If 1 person lands a cutter, the other 2 fire users can also cancel the cutter combo or even combo the lightning user doing the combo. If you are a GF or lightning, you can even cancel 2-3 cutters at the same time with rotation or current. However, most of times group fights are chaotic with no teamwork. So nobody really pays attention that's why people gets comboed to death cuz nobody saves you from the combo.

1 on 1 wise Cutter is the most punishable homing and should be used carefully. First, you are slowed for 2 seconds which makes other skill shot u a lot easier. You can then sub and goes behind their back to use poison scalpel. You can also easily cancel it with risky, current, water prison, big fire bullet etc. If you anticipate them using it you can just run out of range.

All I can say is that lightning is a gang mastery. A team with more lightning users will be more likely to win because Cutter is a no brainer to use. It takes more skill to deal with multiple lightning users as a group. However, with the right amount of teamwork you can easily stop the combo followed by cutter and in the case of fire, you can do more damage than lightning as long as no one gets comboed.

Cutter should not be nerfed at all because otherwise it would render lightning unusable.

Gonna say what I have always have said, nerf the range.

2 hours ago, Enver said:

Ive played Fire Water Light Weapon GF Med all on 50’s.

No one knows me? Ive never heard Hinam ever on Nin...

Also I remember beating you and Lucifer 1v2

now you know who im so idk about what 2v1 you was saying :)

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Hinam said:

now you know who im so idk about what 2v1 you was saying :)

It was right from BH, You and Lucifer vs Me and Baller.
Baller died first, so I had to 1v2, I killed you and killed Lucifer after in BH.

3 hours ago, Enver said:

It was right from BH, You and Lucifer vs Me and Baller.
Baller died first, so I had to 1v2, I killed you and killed Lucifer after in BH.

so for start of this shit i never even TRIED TO raid with any jakusha aka taka XDD or even do anything so you was really drunk boy

1 person likes this