Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TetsuHawk

Blank scroll Drop Rates are messed up

3 posts in this topic

Since a few days ago Ive noticed that the drop rates seem to be working funny especially for blank scrolls. I think Blank Scroll drops shouldnt be a "rare" item because for one thing it makes it impossible for new players to get jutsus. For me personally they are not only a source of income, but they are also a way for me to help low level players in my village set themselves up when they have problems getting their most basic offensive jutsus. If there were more items on the drop table that assisted in making an overall income flow for not just low level but also mid and high level players then and only then would it make sense to mess with drop rates. Its just a disrespectful waste on a players time to spend 4 hrs grinding and not getting any blank scroll drops.

3 people like this

Blanks farm has always been unfair, it only benefits grind masteries. Masteries who are not so great for PvE like Tai/Gf/Light/WM/Medic always struggle to get blanks because they are more of a 1vs1  kind of mastery, while a Fire/Earth/Wind can kill 20 mobs in a row, the Medic/Tai/Gf/ect.. only kills 3 or 4 which is like 6/7 times less! So if blanks are already rare for the grind mastery imagine the ones that lack in PvE it's just painfull to watch

31 minutes ago, Yeldo said:

Blanks farm has always been unfair, it only benefits grind masteries. Masteries who are not so great for PvE like Tai/Gf/Light/WM/Medic always struggle to get blanks because they are more of a 1vs1  kind of mastery, while a Fire/Earth/Wind can kill 20 mobs in a row, the Medic/Tai/Gf/ect.. only kills 3 or 4 which is like 6/7 times less! So if blanks are already rare for the grind mastery imagine the ones that lack in PvE it's just painfull to watch

I wouldn't call Tai/GF/WM/Medic not efficent in blank grind. Because they are, very. Light does suck. Also I don't find there to be anything wrong or funny with the drop rates. I never had any problem with acquiring blank scrolls through the many accounts that I leveled in the past and even now.