Ichika

Blood pill mission

8 posts in this topic

Hmmmm to me it seems a bug, @Ueda i'm having the same problem too im on lvl 33 but i still get this mission.

4 people like this

You're not the only one who's getting shit missions at high level. It's just rNg gOd huh.

But with whole seriousness, the missions at level 40+ should get some rework.
I've been getting missions which gave me 40k-75k exp for like 1.5 week, while I needed 1.3 mil exp.

They definitely need rework.

I feel you. I'm level 48 and I got Guilty Pleasure, Guilty Pleasure Sand Style, and Massage Time today.

3 people like this

58 minutes ago, Shiki said:

I feel you. I'm level 48 and I got Guilty Pleasure, Guilty Pleasure Sand Style, and Massage Time today.

man fr i got guity pleasure sand style, curse host mission, then this damn blood pill smh

I got guilty pleasure sand style twice, and Med Supplies II, missions should be tweaked again.

When I got my first character to level 40 I legit got "Clear the abandoned lair 1 and 2" for 2 weeks STRAIGHT. No other mission, just snake slaying. I stopped playing for almost a month after that before my friends motivated me to play again and grind the rest of the way to 50. 

RNG missions have sucked for 3 years lol

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Nefarious said:

When I got my first character to level 40 I legit got "Clear the abandoned lair 1 and 2" for 2 weeks STRAIGHT. No other mission, just snake slaying. I stopped playing for almost a month after that before my friends motivated me to play again and grind the rest of the way to 50. 

RNG missions have sucked for 3 years lol

The power of RNG is strong!

1 person likes this