Yamikami

Code leak?

13 posts in this topic

I think it is beyond obvious that there is some sort of a leak in the server code. When the server resets the game works perfectly, there is no misdirection at all and you will hit every Flicker+Kunai if you wanted to. As more time passes you can feel the game start to delay a lot more, a lot of misdirection will happen and projectiles will not hit when they are supposed to. After enough time has passed the server will crash.

I heard that the server code might be redone in another language but I do not know how soon that will be. Would it be possible to restart the server every day in the time of the dailies reset to ensure that it doesn't delay as much as it did recently and in today's case lead to a crash?

4 people like this

I was thinking about this, restart every day

1 person likes this

a reset everyday indeed

1 person likes this

Restart just before Dailies maybe.

2 people like this

A reset a day keeps the misdirection away.

4 people like this

I remember when nin use to be set to reboot by itself. Idk what happen to that but it was really nice.

1 person likes this

Is this post about lag issues or making sure you can land flicker kunai? HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......

2 people like this

30 minutes ago, Indra said:

Is this post about lag issues or making sure you can land flicker kunai? HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......

:eyes:

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Indra said:

What?

On 9/21/2019 at 1:43 AM, Hashirama Cell said:

What?

Indra being Indra 

smh my head

Every times yami make a post, his goal is to make sure he gains something from it. balance change etc.  Behind this actually good idea, he just wants to land flicker+kunai/jutsu on everyone more freely.

On 20/09/2019 at 11:07 PM, SparkZZ said:

:eyes:

hm?

On 21/09/2019 at 2:43 AM, Hashirama Cell said:

What?

what what?

On 24/09/2019 at 2:09 PM, Rohan said:

Indra being Indra 

smh my head

Indra being indra what?

On 9/28/2019 at 7:35 AM, Indra said:

Every times yami make a post, his goal is to make sure he gains something from it. balance change etc.  Behind this actually good idea, he just wants to land flicker+kunai/jutsu on everyone more freely.

hm?

what what?

Indra being indra what?

being Indra :eyes:

It does have the signature of a leak, however, if we consider that the delay issue goes on and off, and tends to begin when there is more server load. It seems more like there is a stack issue.

We want to fix this, part of moving to .NET is having better debugging tools. Especially when it comes to debugging this kind of issue, a modern IDE is a lot more capable.

1 person likes this