Find out how you can support the creator of Nin Online through Patreon!

Nen

Game question/ideas

16 posts in this topic

hey,  I havent played the game yet so forgive me if you already have this but if genjutsu does come and you can take different paths will the sharingan genjutsu be one?  and has the rinnegan been added yet? 

Also when you are trapped in a genjutsu will it look for spectators like you are standing still or will they see the genjutsu aswell.  Will you also add the Ketsuryugan?

and do people who posses the sharingan also get to evolve it into different stages?

Also do you get to study senjutsu/sage mode.

I don't know if the sharingan will be in the beta but it was in the alpha but i just see it one time and i dont relly know his effect! 

and the other things i did'nt see its in the game before...

19 minutes ago, TheVagabond said:

I don't know if the sharingan will be in the beta but it was in the alpha but i just see it one time and i dont relly know his effect! 

and the other things i did'nt see its in the game before...

That Sharingan was avalible for short time in Cash Shop and it was purely cosmetic, it didn't have any effect

4 minutes ago, Wilkor said:

That Sharingan was avalible for short time in Cash Shop and it was purely cosmetic, it didn't have any effect

ok i was not sure thank you! 

Sharingan won't be in the game if Doujutsu is added it will be are own design 

1 person likes this

I'm really of the idea that Sharingans would not take Nin Online roleplay into a slope towards doom. In the series by Kishimoto, it kind of just became the only important doujutsu after Shippuden and I don't like that about the series. Nin's world as it is and will be is mostly what Naruto would be like if it ended after 60 episodes and left it up to the imagination of the viewer for the rest.

I have some plans for Sage modes in the future though :)

1 person likes this

@Rory Don't you think it would ruin the balance? I mean only Konoha shinobi will have dojutsu like sharingan and byakugan. And everyone in Konoha will get it. Thus, imho, you should consider balancing issues, which sounds like a lot of pain.

17 hours ago, HypnoMan said:

Sharingan won't be in the game if Doujutsu is added it will be are own design 

the doujutsus we/the team decides to make, will they atleast be based on existent visual jutsu or will they be completly new or both? cause i kinda like the byakugan. I mean i dont care if they have different names or slightly different abilities. but can one new doujutsu be based on seeing chackra and gentle fist?

@mckapitoshka so giving only one village the Sharingan, which if you want the real one that has a 2nd and 3rd stage, is balanced? The Sharingan is game breaking because its stupid how it evolves and why would only 1 village get it. You'd make it so there is exclusive content for only people in leaf and making people not want to try other village's or feel left out. @Nenjo I imagine when they are making clans they will take inspiration from clans in the show but in my opinion id like to write my own story with my own clan.

1 person likes this

I really loved the animation of the sharingan. When i saw that it was beein removed,i was heart broken. XD

@HypnoMan I agree that making it only to one village is will be a bad decision because of the balance disturbance. That's why I don't think it should be implemented at all or in a very careful manner. Also, we can only give sharingan to konoha, right? Because I don't remember other villages having dojutsu at all.

Sharingan won't be in the game and the cloud stole a byakugan 

T_Toh well

can we atleast keep it as cosmetic?

1 person likes this

It's good that it is not in the game. 

Well, how you are going to introduce stealing of eyes in the game?

@Nenjo if you think of how to introduce it in the game taking into account everything said above, I'm sure it is going to be really cool and benefit the gameplay.

23 hours ago, mckapitoshka said:

It's good that it is not in the game. 

Well, how you are going to introduce stealing of eyes in the game?

@Nenjo if you think of how to introduce it in the game taking into account everything said above, I'm sure it is going to be really cool and benefit the gameplay.

i have no idea how to introduce it tbh