Do not attempt to use 3rd Party Software, Macros or Bots. You will be banned.

defyos

Game Lighting senbons

24 posts in this topic

Hey, when im rank up to max my Light senbons, still one shot, (idk is bug or nerf for lighting ? ) 
one projectile shot is really hard to land it in to enemy.

agree with @Defios
nearly all jutsu for lvl 10 at rank 3 become aoe. can't see why lighting need to be different.

Also, same for the Explosive Kunai jutsu for level 10 WM (int path), it's rank 3 (max) and yet no aoe.
unless you want people to play WM int path ONLY as second mastery, i think there is a need of AOE somewhere between levels 18-20.
people just won't get to level 30 this way (level 30 first aoe for WM).

This is not a bug. If your lvl 10 spell only have 3 lvl, it mean that another spell of yours will have more than 3 lvl

ex: ligthning senbon 3 lvl and lighting cutter has 6(or 7..never been sure.)

Act in the Shadow...

To Serve the Light...

- '' one projectile shot is really hard to land it in to enemy ''.  I confirm, as a lightning user.  You only need to compare with fireball jutsu. The difference between those is obvious.

- '' nearly all jutsu for lvl 10 at rank 3 become aoe. can't see why lighting need to be different ''.

You guys said everything.

589f5dd821b41_logomm.png.096d2008fc3809f29b32adb2e6f0673b.png

I have also found this to be a problem, not only in PvE but also in PvP because after Lightning Senbon the next jutsu we get is at level 16 and then level 23 with Spare having a cast-time makes it very hard to use in PvP out side of someone being stunned, with Cutter having so much levels to then become good but it's still not an AoE (i think), our only hope before we get Current at level 35 is Feast of Lightning which I don't think anyone apart from the GMs knows what it does. The journey to get to level 28 will be a very long and one we can only hope on for a jutsu that we do not know if its good or not, or even if it is working. I think that it would of been better to have given Lightning users Cutter at level 20 and Feast of Lightning at level 25 then have us wait for level 35 Current.

be patient. your work will be rewarded. Your coming spells are awesome!.. Lighting is hard at begin but prob the stronger at the end!

1 person likes this

Act in the Shadow...

To Serve the Light...

@Indra yea u have right, Light is really tryhard.. well its hell on ground with one projectile shots on senbons... dont need any change's in my opinion. 

true but i think you have other good skills! 

Train my self to be the most powerful of nin this is my goal!

tumblr_nncxzkSW1C1u9a4iro4_400.gif

'' true but i think you have other good skills!  ''

I'm not so excited of getting cutter at lvl 23, because of his cast time and range which make it very hard to use in PVP. Atm, lightning users don't have efficient jutsus for battling (maybe at lvl 28 -) don't know about Feast Lightning either... but it's abnormal that we'll get one only after 28 lvls...)

1. Lightning Shenbon: Hard to reach the enemy

2. Lightning Spear: Almost impossible to hit an enemy because of the cast time, which makes it only useful for XP

1 person likes this

589f5dd821b41_logomm.png.096d2008fc3809f29b32adb2e6f0673b.png

Might as well toss lightning honestly. Theres no point in wasting hours into that mastery.

Equinox2.png

chill, we in beta this is where we find the right balance..
see what work and what not.. lightning clearly should rebalance.
same for Fast path tai and int path wm.. there are some new jutsu that still not here for medic and other paths. but don't reset and change mastery after every nerf..

they need feedback of how things are after nerf or buff to find the sweet spot.

58 minutes ago, Absolian said:

chill, we in beta this is where we find the right balance..
see what work and what not.. lightning clearly should rebalance.
same for Fast path tai and int path wm.. there are some new jutsu that still not here for medic and other paths. but don't reset and change mastery after every nerf..

they need feedback of how things are after nerf or buff to find the sweet spot.

If they wanted to do that, the beta should of been increased exp for us to test- not Release ready exp values.

one of many reasons why not to increase the exp rate.

The exp is on point!.
by increase the exp rate, we won't find the right balance for leveling curve of masteries, jutsus, sub paths.

they will have to rebalance everything as soon as we bring back down the exp rate.

1 person likes this

When missions will be implented i hope ppl will be less  whining..

Act in the Shadow...

To Serve the Light...

4 hours ago, Absolian said:

one of many reasons why not to increase the exp rate.

The exp is on point!.
by increase the exp rate, we won't find the right balance for leveling curve of masteries, jutsus, sub paths.

they will have to rebalance everything as soon as we bring back down the exp rate.

How are you going to balance things if minimal people put the hours into grinding in such a tedious style. This isn't how you find or fix bugs - ya we found a nice curve for level exp and jutsu exp, but what about all the end tier things - you guys aren't thinking of the longevity of balance - only what is being put in front of you now. 

3 hours ago, Indra said:

When missions will be implented i hope ppl will be less  whining..

Talking about me or Siggi, I haven't complained - only brought up points as to how to balance the game faster and quicker with more input other than 2-3 people who play this game a lot more than others.

9 hours ago, DarkWhispers said:

How are you going to balance things if minimal people put the hours into grinding in such a tedious style. This isn't how you find or fix bugs - ya we found a nice curve for level exp and jutsu exp, but what about all the end tier things - you guys aren't thinking of the longevity of balance - only what is being put in front of you now. 

Talking about me or Siggi, I haven't complained - only brought up points as to how to balance the game faster and quicker with more input other than 2-3 people who play this game a lot more than others.

how can u say that, and complain about hard grinding with low exp rate?.
in the same breath you say " you guys aren't thinking of the longevity of balance - only what is being put in front of you now. "
there is only two sources of exp atm, they will add other exp sources soon and then we can talk about exp rate..

back to matter in hand. no need to boost the exp rate just so we can cost higher level jutsu..
it will be much easier to give detailed feedback about buff or nerf so they can find out a way to balance it by effect/base damage/cd/cost etc...

example for my feedback about WM:
https://www.ninonline.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/4684-balance-for-weapon-master-int/#comment-56927

this is not perfect feedback but now they can see the problem, and get pin-point where and what they should do to fix this..

Lightning sucks right now, I am sorry but 1 senbon, no piercing? This move sucks. its worse than every other lvl 10 jutsu.

Lightning spear, 1 second charge = making this is almost impossible to land in PvP.

Lightning cutter: ANOTHER charge time, so now you have 3 moves and ur lvl 23 -_-, 2 of your jutus that have a damn charge time, and the first move being completely useless. All these moves are worthless in PvP and you are basically a drone for people to hit on.

1 person likes this

nekusignature.jpgNekuVectorSig.png

Mine opinion: 

Senbon should be 3 tiles on max lvl.

Spear should have no charge.

Cutter should have no charge since it has self stun.

Most games are p2w. Nin online is going further no-life2win.

eyecatchkuma-420x294.jpg

7 hours ago, Absolian said:

how can u say that, and complain about hard grinding with low exp rate?.
in the same breath you say " you guys aren't thinking of the longevity of balance - only what is being put in front of you now. "
there is only two sources of exp atm, they will add other sources soon and then we can talk about exp rate..

back to matter in hand. no need to boost the exp rate just so we can cost higher level jutsu..
it will be much easier to give detailed feedback about buff or nerf so they can find out a way to balance it by effect/base damage/cd/cost etc...

example for my feedback about WM:
https://www.ninonline.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/4684-balance-for-weapon-master-int/#comment-56927

this is not perfect feedback but now they can see the problem, and get pin-point where and what they should do to fix this..

Complain? I have not complained at all, did you not read what I typed or just read what you wanted to see?

dd5996c7bc36801d5dc054d1af1ecf1d.png
No one in the game is maxed, no one has every jutsu maxed, no one has PvP'd with maxed lv 30/35 jutsus - its still a mystery as to what they do.  I mean you can say I'm complaining and continue to chant 'Keep exp how it is!' but things won't get nerfed/buffed/adjusted for a while. /shrug just how it works.

don't know why we talk about exp when the topic is:

Lighting senbons  (bug or nerf)

i share my view for your reply ( increased exp for us to test ), don't make me to repeat my own word over and over again..
"They will add other exp sources soon and then we can talk about exp rate.. "

and as for the matter of nerf / bug, a proper post about it as i did for WM will help them a lot to find the right balance!

can safe to say topic done..