Find out how you can support the creator of Nin Online through Patreon!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Absolian

Game Balance for Weapon Master (int)

6 posts in this topic

MasteryWeapon Master (Int Path)
Jutsu: level 10, Explosive Kunai, Rank 3 (max).
Effect: at Rank 3, the jutsu fire one projectile without AOE. (the CD, cost and base damage are perfect).

Opinion: I think Weapon Mastery is missing AOE in their arsenal for PvE meaning at low levels, even tho there are 2 AOE jutsu for Int path WM (both level 30), they lack jutsu that will carry them to that level 30.
WM int path is great for Pvp, but unless there is change, people will take WN int path only as 2nd mastery because as it is atm its waste of time.

Conclusionthe last nerfs on Explosive Kunai out of place and like every other mastery by level 20 they should have AOE as well.

So i been using weapon master int build for two weeks,have grinded quiet alot and made it to level19,it took ~4k ryo just to get at this point and it is what stops me from farther grinding because there is no actual way to make ryo to purchase weapons for leveling unless we bug abuse academy farming them kunais from chests and risk getting banned.

1)At level10: Explosive kunai (rank 1-3) is instant cast with 5sec cd/5chakra +kunai(costs 2 ryo) Main jutsu you use for leveling

2)At level15: Explosive tag (rank 1-3) 1-2sec cast places three tags .25chakra/21 cd +3tags(2ryo each) good for leveling and makign ambushes but takes alot of ryo,if you got less than 3tags on you you can't use the jutsu and if friendly nin walks over the tag,thing blows up without dealing damage to that friendly target wasting your ryo.

So can't really make much out of this due to item drop % ,this build takes alot of ryo and falls off all other builds due to them not needing ryo for leveling.

Suggest adding a way to earn ryo without combat,perhaps like global payout from your village ,lets say depending on your level you gain ryo per hour also giving people reason to stay inside the game day dreaming,that would be real helpful.hell i got to level19 only because i sold snake venom i farmed before i reseted,if there would not been that then who knows i might be level15 playing with wolfs.

As a level 19 i have to waste two kunais to kill one tiger that is 4ryo,the price for one npc will grow as i get hgiher level so if wm int build is already struggling just with 2ryo costs what will happen later.Also why did explosive kunai loose aoe,what was the reason for that.

4 minutes ago, Jack The Ripper said:

It was broken both pvp and pve wise that's why it lost aoe. They should have kept it and nerfed dmg + increased cost on it or cd or anything else other than removing aoe.

What ws so broken about its aoe ,one tile shot and goes aoe when it hits target,explain.

It was broken both pvp and pve wise that's why it lost aoe. They should have kept it and nerfed dmg + increased cost on it or cd or anything else other than removing aoe.

agree with @Hecarim about the Ammo.
Rory ask me if i want reset scroll few weeks back so i can go int build instead of Str.
i reply: "no, i won't play that path with the ammo problem that they face atm.."
then he said "oh.. i understand"

also, what was so broken about the Explosive Kunai ?

as i said like every other mastery by level 20 they should have AOE as well.
by level 20, you max out the first jutsu you have.. and at this point everyone have one or two aoe jutsu, unlike fire which every jutsu is aoe.
 `~-~) *what...*

1 hour ago, Hecarim said:

1)At level10: Explosive kunai (rank 1-3) is instant cast with 5sec cd/5chakra +kunai(costs 2 ryo) Main jutsu you use for leveling

Note: the CD at rank 3 is 12 sec. (not 5 :x)

It was hitting 3 tiles hecarim in alpha.

It was never three tiles here in closed beta so aoe removal was ridicilious.

Also yeah maxed explosive kunai cd is 12,my bad.