Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Absolian

Game Blank Scrolls and Ammo

Fūinjutsu ammo Scrolls   13 members have voted

1. 1. Fūinjutsu ammo Scrolls good or bad idea?!

• Agree.
    • Disagree.
    • Don't care..

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

Weapon Master Int path (Bukijutsu)
is currently have huge problem with Ammo, i was thinking about how Tenten use it in her battles and remember the Fūinjutsu Scrolls..
pergaminho.jpg.4bb4cdbe619998cd650afcc1f94935b0.jpg
2d3f0c8b6efd056de88c3f5ffdefe8f9e0a11eac_hq.jpg.2077a72b8c6bb2b44ce9e7e74517dafc.jpg

What i suggest is simple:

Go to the Weapon shop with blank scroll and create Fūinjutsu Scrolls.
once you run out of ammo during farm "use" the Fūinjutsu Scroll for pack of 100 or 200 (one time use), either Kunai, Shuriken, Tag or Senbon..

how you know what you get from the scroll?, i got few idea in mind but i think this will fit the best.
you just choose what the scroll will contain  > 589cdf758184c_Scrollshopbug.png.0f768d59f0f8ff643316c91694279446.png

and only god know what other tools will be add in the future, like Makibishi or Flash Bomb, Smoke bomb or the Kunai Grenade or even bear trap for the lvl 30 jutsu.
Makibishi2.png.6791a7a65aa39e68d837c853fbf8884e.png
so for way down the road this system like the jutsu scroll system will have the RNG.

100% for low level tools (Kunai, Shuriken, Tag or Senbon). - pack of 100 or 200.
75% for mid level tools (Makibishi, Bear trap or Kunai Grenade). pack of 50 or 100.
and 35% for high level tools (Flash Bomb, Smoke bomb, etc..) pack of 5 or 10.
we will have to find the right balance for it, but this is what beta is for

Note: if you like to counter people from abuse it for money, (blank scroll > transform > Fūinjutsu Scroll > Ammo > sell > Ryo..)
make the ammo worth 0 in the shop. or make blank scroll worth 100 ryo at the store

also see suggestion over the WM int and the discussion that follow about ammo issue..

***i'd like to hear what you guys think about this. and ill put a poll above to see how many people on board for this idea.

8 people like this

I like this idea a lot. It helps with one of the big issues of being a WM. Never having a good efficient way to resupply tools.

1 person likes this

It's a great and well thought idea but 

I'm not weapon master so

I DON'T CARE IS YET EVEN MUR TEMPTING :<

Sorry. I couldn't resist the temptation. I'm too weak. :(

Good post definately like this idea, would help balance WM alot. Gas/poison bomb would be a good addition as well, throw a projectile bomb that blows up on either terrain (rocks, walls, etc) or enemy impact (Other ninja) that has an aoe that incapacitates the ninja for like 2 secs(or less)  if they are within the AOE  Would also help balance WM.

37 minutes ago, PrinceLoliFutanari said:

It's a great and well thought idea but 

I'm not weapon master so

I DON'T CARE IS YET EVEN MUR TEMPTING :<

Sorry. I couldn't resist the temptation. I'm too weak. :(

you could be WM as 2nd mastery.. its int path every ele can go WM.. it's big part of the choices we face.

Good idea, not worth implementing though.

Allow me to explain before witch hunting.  I am an Advent supporter of fuuinjutsu all around- it's my favorite thing in the anime, But this game allows your to carry as much as you want with no limits.  That being said the addition of scrolls would be rather useless and only needed for the sake of RP/Buying in bulk IE: 10/20 items at a time then you 'unseal' to get them.  

Cosmetic would be cool as well, a scroll on your back would be a cool exclusive for Weapon masters as well! 

But those are my opinions and a few things that I wanted to bring to the table.

On 10.2.2017 at 6:41 AM, DarkWhispers said:

Good idea, not worth implementing though.

Allow me to explain before witch hunting.  I am an Advent supporter of fuuinjutsu all around- it's my favorite thing in the anime, But this game allows your to carry as much as you want with no limits.  That being said the addition of scrolls would be rather useless and only needed for the sake of RP/Buying in bulk IE: 10/20 items at a time then you 'unseal' to get them.  

Cosmetic would be cool as well, a scroll on your back would be a cool exclusive for Weapon masters as well! 

But those are my opinions and a few things that I wanted to bring to the table.

well.. 
first the problem is not how much you can carry, where the limit atm is 200 and not "carry as much as you want with no limits."
second the point is to help out the WM in their lack of ammo and the ability to afford it without impact the economy with new drop rate, new prices, lower ammo prices (again..)

during farm its guarantee you get at least one blank scroll, this way you can refill your ammo for the next farm.

as i ask in my Note above there was discussion that follow about ammo issue..
it's seems like people here so lazy ill sum up what was said there.

Int path for WM is like every other ele mastery but with one big disadvantage, AMMO!
while other masteries use level 10 - 15 jutsu, all its cost them is chakra and the rare cases Shuriken or Senbon..

WM int path is in constant need of endless supply of ammo for every jutsu.
the loot don't cover even 10% of the total expenses on the ammo that was used.
and even after they lover the ammo price from 5 to 4 then for 3, and again for 2.. its still impossible for WM to level up without have huge ammout of ryo.

people who ran out of money and ammo go back to punch lavra to sell their shells for 1 ryo.. 
its ele leveling 1 to 10 all over again..

@Hecarim who was level 28 Water mastery, reset and went WM int path. 
he says:

1)At level10: Explosive kunai (rank 1-3) is instant cast with 12sec cd/5chakra +kunai(costs 2 ryo) Main jutsu you use for leveling 

2)At level15: Explosive tag (rank 1-3) 1-2sec cast places three tags .25chakra/21 cd +3tags(2ryo each) good for leveling and makign ambushes but takes alot of ryo,if you got less than 3tags on you you can't use the jutsu and if friendly nin walks over the tag,thing blows up without dealing damage to that friendly target wasting your ryo

have grinded quiet alot and made it to level19,it took ~4k ryo just to get at this point and it is what stops me from farther grinding because there is no actual way to make ryo to purchase weapons for leveling unless we bug abuse academy farming them kunais from chests and risk getting banned.

So can't really make much out of this due to item drop % ,this build takes alot of ryo and falls off all other builds due to them not needing ryo for leveling

i got to level19 only because i sold snake venom i farmed before i reseted,if there would not been that then who knows i might be level15 playing with wolfs.

"  addition of scrolls would be rather useless "
only those who ignorance for the issue at hand can say that.. (not an insult so please don't take it personally.)

addition of scrolls would be rather helpful!
level 15 jutsu take 6 Ryo every use, level 10 and 20 take 2 yro each every use. and that's just the first 3 jutsus..

( Ignorance is the lack of knowledge.[1] The word ignorant is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often (incorrectly) used to describe individuals who deliberately ignore or disregard important information or facts. )

i'd like to hear your point of view now. (after the enlightenment on the issues).

Awesome, okay, I get where you're coming from now.

I see that you want to take scrolls from Farming and allow WM able to convert them into weapon scrolls. Okay, now

47 minutes ago, Absolian said:

first the problem is not how much you can carry, where the limit atm is 200 and not "carry as much as you want with no limits."

Got it.

47 minutes ago, Absolian said:

second the point is to help out the WM in their lack of ammo and the ability to afford it without impact the economy with new drop rate, new prices, lower ammo prices (again..)

I interrupted it as you wanting to have a scroll that holds multiple weapons, filling them with your bought weapons - not a refillable scroll that can assist in reducing the prices and cost for WM.  Buying from a vendor said scrolls to just hold more.

Anyways, Loot should be buffed, maybe not price wise but definitely an over all drop rate should be buffed to assist in all aspects in game.  

As for the scrolls, I think they should be added in a WM Loot table, making it only drop for them. It would be a different scroll rather than a 'blank scroll' used for jutsu. Why?

It adds more depth to the game, making another unique item to drop.  

10 hours ago, Absolian said:

100% for low level tools (Kunai, Shuriken, Tag or Senbon). - pack of 100 or 200.
75% for mid level tools (Makibishi, Bear trap or Kunai Grenade). pack of 50 or 100.
and 35% for high level tools (Flash Bomb, Smoke bomb, etc..) pack of 5 or 10.

Like getting a jutsu you only have a chance of obtaining a 'sealable scroll'.  As you level your ability to 'seal' should increase, as well as the number of weapons you get in each scroll should increase as well. So you're not at level 1 for example, you get a Weapon Scroll, and then bam, you have 200 shuriken/Kunai etc.  It should be maybe 30-50 at the first levels lv5 and every 5 levels you increases the max number of weapons you get each time you seal/get a scroll for weapons. IE:

lv1-5: 50 weapons/scroll

lv10-15: 60 weapons/scroll

Etc.

I feel like there should be some sort of draw back, but in terms of balance as stated above -

2 hours ago, Absolian said:

while other masteries use level 10 - 15 jutsu, all its cost them is chakra and the rare cases Shuriken or Senbon..

either way, in case they do change things in the economy this system still will fit perfectly without interruption.

and the numbers above was just simple example. :x
there will be need of balance but i believe it won't take long to find it..

blank scroll already exist and make another use for it while solve problem for WM should bit better then mess around to much with individual drop system and WM Loot table..

the main idea was to help out in low levels who won't be able to afford tools to farm with..
even after they lower the prices from 5 ryo to 2 ryo. WM with no ryo or no ammo won't able to level up.

don't see problem for lvl 1-10 get himself pack of 100-200 kunai that will help him level up when he get his first two jutsus..
give him only 50-60 he we did not solve anything.

Very interesting idea, I think it would make a lot of sense and also be a unique way that they have to prepare for battles.

1 person likes this

On 2/9/2017 at 11:46 PM, Absolian said:

you could be WM as 2nd mastery.. its int path every ele can go WM.. it's big part of the choices we face.

:(

Too bad I'm not

Unless there's a third mastery (> ,; w ;, )> 

See how unique I am, I'm the only one who chose I don't care :D

No hard feelings Absolian-chan

Your suggestion is

giphy.gif