Info: (Work in progress)
The Border Patrol will consist of people willing and dedicated to protect the village. We take defensive options such as holding down a map, camping a map or patrolling across maps (We are open for job requests). Our popular maps and choke points to hold are the map to the left of the statue warzone and Dark Bridge (DB). There are certain processes which we do during map camping which will be explained in RP section below. During patrols or map camps, you're allowed to go afk and chill........ It's just highly not recommended and not encouraged (Unless you are doing a solo patrol/camping and dont mind risking dying and invaders to pass by).

Recruitment: OPEN (PM me on the forums, in-game if you see me as Yamamoto Takeshi or Lu Kang or PM me on discord Lu Xun#8917 ......or post in the applications of this forum or through the "Join organisation" button.) (Work in Progress)
New recruits and hiring people has a process. Once you apply, you will be given tasks or join in to camp/patrol with The Chief, Deputy Chief or a Captain. Which upon finishing you will be reviewed, given back the review and then approved/denied

Uniforms: (Work in progress)
Regular officers will be made to wear a specific uniform while on duty
37d9bfe09a9a9cc5f9db992cb30a760d.png
The picture above will be the uniform as of now for officers on duty (work in progress)
Higher ranking officers will have more leniency and freedom for their outfit, preferably following a certain color code (yellow, red, white)
The Chief (aka me, aka Lu Kang my alt) will be wearing A red war armor set.

RP: (Work in Progress)
During our patrolling and map camping, we will be doing RP based stuff and processes. Some of these stuff include:
-Asking for a passport
-Body searches for contraband
-Equipment Inspection
-Conversations with people while doing a patrol
-Skyrim Guard quotes
-Shouting "HALT CRIMINAL!!!"
etc.
more specific details during application

Ranks:  (Work in Progress)

-The Chief (Work in Progress)
aka Me (Lu Kang, my alt). The Head of office, oversees the tasks and management, hosts and makes schedules and activities.
All the ranks below answer to The Chief. Handles and approves all promotions, demotions, recruitment and firing.

-The Deputy Chief (Work in Progress)
The second in command, helps out with various tasks similar to The Chief and assists The Chief (essentialyl his right hand man). Involves some managing. Expected host regular activities.

-Captains (Work in Progress)
Officers with this rank can host and command their own squad in activities such as Patrolling or Map Camping. 

-Lieutenant (Work in Progress)
Second-to-Captains. Every Captain will have a an option to choose a lieutenant (Lt). The Lt's assist the captain should they need and if a situation arises which the captain must be absent, the Lt will temporarily take command of the squad.

-Officers (Work in Progress)
Regular rank for the people in this office. Will be assigned to do various duties. Can also choose to patrol or secure a map in their own leisure time

*note the -(work in progress)- means that the text, descriptions and content may not be the final decision and is due to change. (work in progress)

1. Recruitment Area

(Work in progress)
      Apply here!

item