All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Investing in quality bathroom fittings can significantly enhance the value of your home. From faucets and sinks to showers and tubs, every element plays a pivotal role in not only the functionality but also the aesthetics of your bathroom space. At Taps and Tubs, we understand the importance of superior bathroom fittings and their impact on property valuation. First and foremost, high-quality bathroom fittings offer durability and longevity, ensuring that your investment stands the test of time. Potential homebuyers are often willing to pay a premium for homes equipped with top-notch fittings, knowing that they won't have to worry about frequent repairs or replacements. When searching for such fittings, consider visiting an Aquant Authorized Dealer Showroom in Surat. Their wide range of products and expert advice can help you make informed decisions that align with your style preferences and budgetary constraints. Furthermore, installing branded fittings from reputable manufacturers such as Aquant adds to the perceived value of your home. As an authorized dealer showroom in Surat, we offer a wide selection of Aquant products known for their superior quality and craftsmanship. In conclusion, investing in quality bathroom fittings from Taps and Tubs not only enhances the functionality and aesthetics of your home but also increases its market value. Whether you're renovating for your own comfort or preparing to sell, upgrading your bathroom fittings is a smart investment that yields both immediate and long-term returns.
  3. Modafinil is an FDA-approved Nootropic or Smart drug that is used to treat excessive daytime sleepiness associated with narcolepsy, sleep apnea, or shift work sleep disorder. It targets the central nervous system and enhances the neurotransmitters in the brain. Therefore, it helps users to stay awake and alert for long hours. Apart from wakefulness, Modafinil is also used over the counter. These uses include cognition enhancement, fatigue, impaired mental awareness, and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). Modafinil is a potent, safe, and well-tolerated Nootropic option. It is also available under various brand names. Popular brands of Modafinil include Modalert and Modvigil. More about Modafinil and its brands – Mymodalert.com
  4. Yesterday
  5. Logged in today after awhile and found my house empty States I still own a house, and testing dying-- when I chose the house BI option I stand right back up, just with BI. Is it possible my house exists on another plane still with all items in place? Furniture is one thing and replaceable, but I did have 4 boxes full of items to make room in my inventory. Will be very sad if they are gone as I cant remember them all off top of my head.
  6. Last week
  7. Thank you for the update
  8. The game just went off have been a couple hours, seems to be just a login issue once the server itself is online. Unfortunally we have to wait for the owner fix it. So will keep like that for indeterminate period...
  9. Just saw an ad for the game on reddit, decided to download and install. I click Toad World as its the only one available and it says "sending login request" or something but it just loads and then gives errors.
  10. Mail Hageshi and Sage both 50k ryo and you'll be allowed to sit on the benches at square.
  11. Currently i am a missing ninja but i am willing to lend my extraordinary power to any of the 3 villages. Having me in your village is a benefit as my sheer power will scare other enemy villages and organizations away. So sand, mist and leaf, all the kages out there let me know. I am also willing to pay 10k ryo to any kage that is willing to let me play in there village. Kind regards, Your friendly neighborhood Nagamushi
  12. You're not the first person to say these things, I thought this myself at one point, but just enjoy the journey with what you choose. As long as you do your daily's and all quest with blessing up, you can be LvL 50 in 2-3 weeks.
  13. Ingame hitbox is right - my bad. The hitbox preview is just not respecting offset values and instead of showing +1 from player it shows on same X/Y as player
  14. Something is wrong with bubble spray technique hitbox... again. Places marked with X are not hitting enemy at all
  15. This change is not mentioned in the 4.9.5 patchnotes, which supposedely makes it a bug
  16. Report of some description issues on medical jutsus and some suggestions that i notice
  17. Getting warped close to puppet house close to village entrance instead
  18. I still ask that mobs have their damage reduced so that the player can enjoy farming. their hp is okay but their damage is far too high. You not doing anything but waiting in between waves and your losing exp and time which some people don't alot of.
  19. Everyone has given the same feedback. It must say something about the production of the game and how it effects players inrl time. They don't have time to play the game the creator want for them to play it. He has to compromise otherwise there's nothing to gain and this game will soon fall dead if it hasn't already
  20. Earlier
  21. sadly I do feel like the game is going to stay on the slow side. However the daily system needs to be revamped FOR sure!
  22. well said the issues you have raised have been addressed since 2017 and sadly i dont think that will ever change the owner seems to want it this way so yea very unfortunate.
  23. So if you try to unequip weapon and move it bugs your jistus how to replicate bug 1. try to equip or unequip weapon . 2. move. you will not be able to use any jitsu until you have successfully unequip or equip weapeon. Base Profile 2024.04.15 - 15.23.19.01.mp4
  1. Load more activity